There are many uses for this 3x20mm magnifier tube, including as a handheld monocular. it is best used when mounted behind an aimpoint sight this gives 3x magnification through the tube, while still having the aimpoint's illumination visible. different mounting options are also available for any firearm with a picatinny-style rail using the aimpoint twistmount system, or with standard 30mm rings. anodized aluminum with a rubber cover makes this magnifier waterproof up to 67 feet.
- ring width: 30mm
- eye relief: at 5° field of view, 40-90mm at full field of view, 60-65mm
- mounting: 30mm tube (also has four screw holes in the bottom surface for alternate mounting)
- length: 4.30"
- width and height: 1.70" x 1.60"
- weight: 7.1 oz
- surface finish: anodized aluminum, rubber covered
- waterproof to 67 feet
- intended to be mounted with the aimpoint twistmount system, may also be mounted with a 30mm ring.
- may be used as a handheld monocular.
- designed so it may be used mounted behind an aimpoint sight, giving 3x magnification through this tube while still having the aimpoint's illumination visible.